Shirdi Mantralayam Tour Packages From Chennai By Train
Shirdi is that the most illustrious and most asked for powerful temple within the world. If you made the decision to travel such a temple it’s a decent plan. however selecting the means that of traveling could be a terribly tough task. to create your travel easier here comes the Tirumala Shirdi Balaji Travels currently in Hyderabad. Our agency is that the best agency for Shirdi tour packages that provides services with success for the long amount of your time.
Chennai to Pune by Train- Pune to shirdi by Dlx Bus/Cab – Return to Pune by Dlx Bus/Cab – Pune to Mantralayam By Train – Mantralayam to Chennai by train (Includes Train fare, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure from Chennai Central Railway station by train No.11028 at 11:55PM.
- Reach Pune Railway station at 11.00 p.m. Drive to Maha Ganapathy Temple (Ranjangaon)
- Reaching Ranjangaon at early morning 4.00 a.m. After refreshment having the Dharshan of Maha Ganapathy and drive to Shirdi. On Arrival check in to Shirdi hotel. Evening 05.00 pm having Dharshan of Saibaba Temple and other places of Gurusthan, Dwarakamai, Museum, Chavadi and Lendi Garden. Night halt at Shirdi.
- Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan of saibaba Temple. Free Time for shopping. Starting from shirdi at 02.00 pm and drive to Pune and on the way visit Dattatreyar temple, Shanisingnapur and Renukadevi Temple. Reaching Pune Railway station.
- Departure from Pune Railway station at 03.30 a.m. Reaching Mantralayam at 03.00 p.m. Free time of religious activities. Night halt at Mantralayam.
- Morning dharshan of Ragavendra Temple. Free Time for Shopping. Departure from Mantralayam at 03.30 p.m by Chennai Mail (11027).
- Reaching Chennai central Railway Station at 5.00a.m.
- Package Includes only for Accommodation and Transport.
- One night stay at Shirdi and Mantralayam in Non A/C room.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.